You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action deploys files from a Git repository or a pipeline’s filesystem to Google Cloud Storage, the unified object storage for developers and enterprises.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s OAuth integration with Google Cloud. Once it’s set up, it allows for selecting Google Cloud project & bucket. The action is changeset-based, it means that it only uploads new or changed files between deployments.
Google Cloud Storage Action Features
- It’s possible to set uploaded files as Public so they will be accessible through public HTTP
- It’s possible to set
Cache controlfor uploaded files
- Once correct connection details are provided, it’s possible to browse target VM filesystem to select target remote path
- It’s possible to upload to the pipeline’s filesystem static files that you don’t want to store in a repository that will be uploaded to a bucket
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and file names.
- Input fields:
RemotePathsupport Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Google Cloud Storage YAML parameters and Google Cloud Storage YAML config example
- Buddy's Google Cloud Storage API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Google Cloud Storage
Do more with Google Cloud Storage
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Google Cloud Storage with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.