How to integrate Buddy Enterprise with Amazon SNS
Integrating with Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) will allow you to receive Amazon notifications to your mobile devices.
Register Amazon SNS app
- Log in to your AWS account.
- Go to the Services tab and choose IAM.
- Then, head to Users → Add user.
- Enter a username and choose Programmatic access in the access type.
- Click Attach existing policies directly and select AmazonSNSFullAccess → Next: Review → Create user (keep this tab open, you will need it in the next step).
You can also create your own Policy in which you have to allow
Configure Amazon SNS app in Buddy
- Log back to your Buddy Enterprise workspace as admin.
- Click Preferences and head to Applications.
- Click Configure under the SNS logo and paste Access key ID and Secret access key from the Amazon tab.
- In Sender ID enter the sender name, eg.
- Click Save changes and restart the machine to apply the new settings.