You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
The action sends release notifications to Sentry, helping developers to monitor website performance and fix crashes in real-time.
How it works
This action connects with Sentry using an OAuth integration and passes new release details like execution ID or revision number to the selected account, project & environment.
Sentry Action Features
- Support for Sentry accounts, organizations and projects
- Pass release version, deploy environment details, release and deploy URL
- There is a dedicated action for the on-premises version of Sentry
- It’s possible to push commit messages and execution ID to Sentry using Environment Variables
- Input fields: Release Version, Deploy Environment support ENV VARs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Sentry YAML parameters and Sentry YAML config example
- Buddy's Sentry API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Sentry
Do more with Sentry
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Sentry with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.