You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action invalidates objects cached on Cloudflare in a provided zone (domain).
How it works
This action connects with Cloudflare using their Global API key that can be find on the Cloudflare Profile page.
Cloudflare Action Features
- It possible to select different purge modes: purge everything, purge files basing on the repository changeset or purge files basing on the filesystem changeset
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and file names.
- For changeset based invalidation there is a Request limit option as invalidation requests can be very expensive, so make sure to set the limit in order to protect your budget. If the number of files to invalidate exceeds that limit, Buddy will purge all files in this distribution instead of invalidating every single file
- It’s possible to create exceptions from excluded paths, directories and filenames
- Input fields: BaseURL supports Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Cloudflare YAML parameters and Cloudflare YAML config example
- Buddy's Cloudflare API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Base URL
More about Cloudflare
Do more with Cloudflare
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Cloudflare with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.