You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action zips files from the pipeline filesystem.
How it works
The action uses a file path as input and compresses the file using ZIP.
If the source path provided in the pipeline’s filesystem is not present, the action will fail. Whenever the target filename is not parameterized with environment variables, each action execution will overwrite an existing one.
ZIP Action Features
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and filenames.
- Input fields: Source Path, TargetPath, FileName support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Zip YAML parameters and Zip YAML config example
- Buddy's Zip API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with Zip
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Zip with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.