You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action pushes messages about pipelines executions to Pushover
How it works
To connect, the action uses user key and token which you can take from the Pushover dashboard.
Pushover Action Features
- Input fields: Title, URL, URL Title support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Pushover YAML parameters and Pushover YAML config example
- Buddy's Pushover API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about Pushover
Do more with Pushover
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Pushover with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.