You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
Microsoft Teams action, sends and email to the MS Teams channel of your choice. The action itself is fairly simple, all you have to do is define the channel address, title and contents of the message.
How it works
This action connects with Microsoft Teams using OAuth integration and pushes messages about pipeline executions to a selected channel.
Microsoft Teams Action Features
- A message can be customized with environment variables
- Attachments are supported
- Message can be formatted as plain text or HTML
- It’s possible to attach files from the pipeline filesystem such as logs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Microsoft Teams YAML parameters and Microsoft Teams YAML config example
- Buddy's Microsoft Teams API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
Do more with Microsoft Teams
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Microsoft Teams with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.