You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action transfers files from the pipeline filesystem to Google CDN the low-latency, low-cost content delivery using Google's global network.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s OAuth integration with Google Cloud. Once it's set up, it allows for selecting project and origins to deploy to. The action is changeset-based, it means that it only invalidates new or changed files between deployments.
Google CDN Action Features
- It's possible to select different purge modes: purge everything, purge files basing on the repository changeset or purge files basing on the filesystem changeset. Purging invalidates Cloud CDN cached content which is no longer latest.
- If you want to invalidate a path for one hostname only, use base URL option and provide the hostname (for example: example.com/)
- For changeset based invalidation there is a Request limit option as invalidation requests can be very expensive, so make sure to set the limit in order to protect your budget. If the number of files to invalidate exceeds that limit, Buddy will purge all files in this distribution instead of invalidating every single file
- Input fields: BaseURL supports Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Google CDN YAML parameters and Google CDN YAML config example
- Buddy's Google CDN API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with Google CDN
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Google CDN with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.