You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action allows developers to manage infrastructure resources in Amazon Cloud Services across all regions and accounts with a single text file
How it works
The new CloudFormation action in Buddy lets you easily deploy, update and remove CF stacks. For example, you can create a pipeline that will perform the following for every pull request:
- Provision infrastructure in your AWS account with a CF template file
- Deploy your application to the server
- Start the application
- Run integration tests
- Clean up the CF stack once everything is over
CloudFormation Integration Features
- Buddy's CloudFormation API is supported
- Supports multiple AWS account integrations
- The action can be configured in YAML mode.
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about CloudFormation
Do more with CloudFormation
Buddy allows you to instantly connect CloudFormation with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.