FTP Download - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This actions lets you download files required in the CI/CD process that cannot or shouldn't be stored in the repository, such as config files or database dumps required to run tests.
How it works
The action downloads files from a remote FTP server to your filesystem.
FTP Download Integration Features
- Configuration is very similar to regular deployment actions. The only difference is that this time the
Source pathis on the remote server, and the
Destination pathis in the pipeline's filesystem
- If several actions are connecting to the same server, use Environment Variables to manage user & password credentials instead of providing fixed values in the inputs
- Once correct login details are provided, it is possible to browse the remote server and select the Source path from Buddy’s UI instead of typing it manually
- Available options: Overwrite, Recursive
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See FTP Download YAML parameters
- Buddy's FTP Download API is supported