You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action sends a HTTP(S) request to the defined endpoint and analyzes its response.
How it works
The action requests a URL as if it would be opened in a web browser. It fails for any HTTP Status Code other than 2XX. It does not follow redirects.
Web Monitoring Action Features
- Check for a string: you can specify the string that should or shouldn't be present on the website for the action to pass
- Full support for HTTP Basic Authentication
- It’s possible to send a payload to the endpoint via POST data
- It’s possible to specify request headers and their values
- Timeout option sets maximum time for the action to wait for a response, by default it’s 60 seconds
- Input fields: URL, Check For String, Login, Password, UserAgent, ContentType support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Web YAML parameters and Web YAML config example
- Buddy's Web API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with Web
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Web with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.