You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action runs Lighthouse.
How it works
The action runs an audit on the selected website URL and throws an error if the score is below one of the settable Lighthouse metrics (performance, accessibility, best practises & SEO).
Lighthouse Integration Features
- Audit metrics: Performance, Accessibility, Best practises, SEO
- Devices available: Mobile, Desktop, or both
- Response time limits for selected metrics: First Contentful Paint, First Meaningful Paint, Speed Index, Estimated Input Latency, Total Blocking Time, Max Potential First Input Delay, Time To First Byte, First CPU Idle, Bootup Time, Server Backend Latencies, Time to Interactive
- It is possible to set the maximum number of execution reports to keep
- Input field: Website URL support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Lighthouse YAML parameters and Lighthouse YAML config example
- Buddy's Lighthouse API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Lighthouseś
Do more with Lighthouse
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Lighthouse with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.