Angular CLI / Image Compression / AWS Elastic Beanstalk
When this happens...
GitHub Push / Bitbucket Push / Git Push
Then do this...
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Automate building Angular CLI apps with Image Compression and deploy it to AWS Elastic Beanstalk on every push to GitHub, recurrently or manually. Once the deployment is finished, Buddy will automatically push a new release event to NewRelic, DataDog or others and notify your team using Slack, Email or other chat and push notification service.
Set up of the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) workflow from Git to AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Buddy takes minutes. Build test & deploy Angular CLI apps instantly. Turn DevOps into NoOps with Buddy’s automation.
How it Works
- Once a new push to Git is detected, Buddy triggers a new Angular CLI build with Image Compression if applicable
- The pipeline can be also triggered manually or recurrently
- Once a build is done, Buddy saves it to the pipeline filesystem
- Now deployment action (task) is launched which deploys to AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Next a notification of new release is pushed to NewRelic, DataDog, Bugsnag, Honeybadger, Raygun, Loggly, Rollbar or Sentry
- When everything is done, your team gets notification using Slack, Email, SMS, Discord, Pushover, Telegram or Pushbullet