You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action pushes a release event Datadog to let it know about new version released, so you can get full visibility into your applications: monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize application performance.
How it works
The action connects with Datadog using an API key and passes there release details like execution ID or revision number.
Datadog Action Features
- Optionally select Host on which release event happened
- Support for Aggregation key: if specified, all keys using that key will be grouped together in the Event Stream
- Support for alert types: Success, Warning, Error
- Input fields: Event Title, Content, Host, Tags, Aggregation Key support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Datadog YAML parameters and Datadog YAML config example
- Buddy's Datadog API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Datadog
Do more with Datadog
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Datadog with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.