You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
Instantly understand app performance, dependencies, and bottlenecks. Benchmark every deployment against the previous ones in context of the code changes, dependencies, and configurations. Rally around shared data so you can see the precise impact of your work, always stay in sync, and gain more transparency. All by automatically sending release notifications to New Relic.
How it works
This action connects with New Relic with an API key and passes to selected account and application a new release details like execution ID or revision number.
New Relic Action Features
- It’s possible to push changelog and description field using Environment Variables with commit messages and execution ID
- Input fields: Description, Changelog support ENV VARs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See New Relic YAML parameters and New Relic YAML config example
- Buddy's New Relic API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about New Relic
- [Set up & manage New Relic integration]https://buddy.works/docs/integrations/new-relic)
Do more with New Relic
Buddy allows you to instantly connect New Relic with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.