You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action deploys an application to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s dedicated integration with an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account. Once it’s set up, it allows for selecting an AWS account, region, application, and environment to deploy to. It ZIPs provided path from the pipeline’s filesystem, deploys it to Amazon S3 and restarts EB application with the new version from S3. It doesn’t wait for the application to go green. For that, please use Elastic Beanstalk Monitoring action. Check the list of AWS policies required by this integration.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk Action Features
- Specify a label to use for the version that Buddy creates. If the label has already been used, Buddy redeploys the previous version with that label
- By default, Buddy will create a bucket buddy-eb-$AWSREGION-$INTEGRATIONID for this action and will use it for future deployments. You can also define a new bucket yourself or specify an existing one
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and file names.
- Supported deployment platforms: Preconfigured Platform, Docker and Multicontainer Docker Environments
- Input fields: Source Path, VersionLabel, BucketName support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See AWS Elastic Beanstalk YAML parameters and AWS Elastic Beanstalk YAML config example
- Buddy's AWS Elastic Beanstalk API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Do more with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Buddy allows you to instantly connect AWS Elastic Beanstalk with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.