You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action sends notifications to Telegram group, channel or as a private message.
How it works
The action uses Buddy Telegram Bot to post the messages. The Bot should be invited to a channel or a group to allow it to send the messages.
Telegram Action Features
- You can select the type of formatting: markdown or HTML
- It’s possible to attach files from the pipeline filesystem such as logs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Telegram YAML parameters and Telegram YAML config example
- Buddy's Telegram API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about Telegram
Do more with Telegram
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Telegram with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.