Telegram - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This action sends notifications to Telegram group, channel or as a private message.
How it works
The action uses Buddy Telegram Bot to post the messages. The Bot should be invited to a channel or a group to allow it to send the messages.
Telegram Action Features
- You can select the type of formatting: markdown or HTML
- It’s possible to attach files from the pipeline filesystem such as logs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Telegram YAML parameters and Telegram YAML config example
- Buddy's Telegram API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action