You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action sends notifications to Pushbullet which connects to your devices.
How it works
This action connects with Pushbullet using the OAuth integration and pushes notifications about pipeline executions to a selected device in any of your Pushbullet accounts.
Pushbullet Action Features
- The content of the message can be custom-crafted using environment variables
- It’s possible to select devices to which you can push a notification
- Input fields: Title, URL support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Pushbullet YAML parameters and Pushbullet YAML config example
- Buddy's Pushbullet API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about Pushbullet
Do more with Pushbullet
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Pushbullet with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.