.NET / GCC / UpCloud
When this happens...
GitHub Push / Bitbucket Push / Git Push
Then do this...
Automate building .NET apps with GCC and deploy it to UpCloud on every push to GitHub, recurrently or manually. Once the deployment is finished, Buddy will automatically push a new release event to NewRelic, DataDog or others and notify your team using Slack, Email or other chat and push notification service.
Set up of the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) workflow from Git to UpCloud with Buddy takes minutes. Build test & deploy .NET apps instantly. Turn DevOps into NoOps with Buddy’s automation.
- Once a new push to Git is detected, Buddy triggers a new .NET build with GCC if applicable
- The pipeline can be also triggered manually or recurrently
- Once a build is done, Buddy saves it to the pipeline filesystem
- Now deployment action (task) is launched which deploys to UpCloud
- Next a notification of new release is pushed to NewRelic, DataDog, Bugsnag, Honeybadger, Raygun, Loggly, Rollbar or Sentry
- When everything is done, your team gets notification using Slack, Email, SMS, Discord, Pushover, Telegram or Pushbullet