Angular CLI / Gradle / AWS CLI
When this happens...
GitHub Push / Bitbucket Push / Git Push
Then do this...
Automate building Angular CLI apps with Gradle and deploy it to AWS CLI on every push to GitHub, recurrently or manually. Once the deployment is finished, Buddy will automatically push a new release event to NewRelic, DataDog or others and notify your team using Slack, Email or other chat and push notification service.
Set up of the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) workflow from Git to AWS CLI with Buddy takes minutes. Build test & deploy Angular CLI apps instantly. Turn DevOps into NoOps with Buddy’s automation.
How it Works
- Once a new push to Git is detected, Buddy triggers a new Angular CLI build with Gradle if applicable
- The pipeline can be also triggered manually or recurrently
- Once a build is done, Buddy saves it to the pipeline filesystem
- Now deployment action (task) is launched which deploys to AWS CLI
- Next a notification of new release is pushed to NewRelic, DataDog, Bugsnag, Honeybadger, Raygun, Loggly, Rollbar or Sentry
- When everything is done, your team gets notification using Slack, Email, SMS, Discord, Pushover, Telegram or Pushbullet