You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
Aurelia CLI / Dockerfile Linter / Google Cloud Functions
When this happens...
Then do this...
Automate building Aurelia CLI apps with Dockerfile Linter and deploy it to Google Cloud Functions on every push to GitHub, recurrently or manually. Once the deployment is finished, Buddy will automatically push a new release event to NewRelic, DataDog or others and notify your team using Slack, Email or other chat and push notification service.
Set up of the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) workflow from Git to Google Cloud Functions with Buddy takes minutes. Build test & deploy Aurelia CLI apps instantly. Turn DevOps into NoOps with Buddy’s automation.
How it Works
- Once a new push to Git is detected, Buddy triggers a new Aurelia CLI build with Dockerfile Linter if applicable
- The pipeline can be also triggered manually or recurrently
- Once a build is done, Buddy saves it to the pipeline filesystem
- Now deployment action (task) is launched which deploys to Google Cloud Functions
- Next a notification of new release is pushed to NewRelic, DataDog, Bugsnag, Honeybadger, Raygun, Loggly, Rollbar or Sentry
- When everything is done, your team gets notification using Slack, Email, SMS, Discord, Pushover, Telegram or Pushbullet