Meteor / GCC / Heroku
When this happens...
GitHub Push / Bitbucket Push / Git Push
Then do this...
Automate building Meteor apps with GCC and deploy it to Heroku on every push to GitHub, recurrently or manually. Once the deployment is finished, Buddy will automatically push a new release event to NewRelic, DataDog or others and notify your team using Slack, Email or other chat and push notification service.
Set up of the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) workflow from Git to Heroku with Buddy takes minutes. Build test & deploy Meteor apps instantly. Turn DevOps into NoOps with Buddy’s automation.
How it Works
- Once a new push to Git is detected, Buddy triggers a new Meteor build with GCC if applicable
- The pipeline can be also triggered manually or recurrently
- Once a build is done, Buddy saves it to the pipeline filesystem
- Now deployment action (task) is launched which deploys to Heroku
- Next a notification of new release is pushed to NewRelic, DataDog, Bugsnag, Honeybadger, Raygun, Loggly, Rollbar or Sentry
- When everything is done, your team gets notification using Slack, Email, SMS, Discord, Pushover, Telegram or Pushbullet
What you need
- GitHub / Bitbucket account or any Git server
- Heroku instance
- NewRelic, DataDog, Bugsnag, Honeybadger, Raygun, Loggly, Rollbar or Sentry integration
- A notification service account: Slack, Pushbullet, Discord, Pushover or Telegram