Ghost Inspector - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This action pushes release events to Ghost Inspector, a tool used for automated testing and monitoring of websites and applications. The service runs tests in a browser to mimic the user experience and ensure that everything is running properly.
How it works
The action connects to a Ghost Inspector account with an API key allowing the user to automatically trigger the selected suite of tests upon the pipeline execution.
Ghost Inspector Integration Features
- It’s possible to push comment field using environment variables with commit messages and execution ID.
- Input fields: Access Token, API Key, Version, User, Email, Comment support ENV VARs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Ghost Inspector YAML parameters and Ghost Inspector YAML config example
- Buddy's Ghost Inspector API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value