WebDAV - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This action transfers your files from a Git repository or a pipeline filesystem to a WebDAV endpoint
How it works
The action is aware of what is currently on the server and uploads only what has changed. Thus, it uploads new files, updates the changed ones and deletes everything that was deleted from the repository or the filesystem.
WebDAV Action Features
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and file names.
- Input fields: Source Path, Hostname, Login, Password support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See WebDAV YAML parameters and WebDAV YAML config example
- Buddy's WebDAV API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value