You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
How it works
This action launches a Docker container using the official PHP image with preinstalled PHP CodesSniffer and runs
phpcbf on the source code pulled from the repository to the pipeline filesystem.
PHP CodeSniffer Action Features
- Available coding standards: MySource, PEAR, PHPCS, PSR1, PSR2, Squiz and Zend
- More options: here
- The action can be ran in two modes: analyze code or analyze and fix issues automatically. The fixes will be applied only in the source code pulled into the pipeline filesystem - they won’t be pushed to the repository
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Exit code handling: you can either stop the commands if any of them throws an error or run the following commands regardless of the result ot previous command
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
Do more with PHP CodeSniffer
Buddy allows you to instantly connect PHP CodeSniffer with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.