You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
The git-uncrypt action allows you to decrupt to share repositories containing both public and private content allowing to store secrets (e.g. keys or passwords) without a need to lock down entire repository.The action unlocks the files locked by GitCrypt Lock
How it works
This action unlocks the files previously locked by the GitCrypt Lock action
Gitcrypt unlock Integration Features
- Input fields support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Gitcrypt unlock YAML parameters
- Buddy's Gitcrypt unlock API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution, or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about Gitcrypt unlock
Do more with Gitcrypt unlock
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Gitcrypt unlock with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.