Following the update to builds, trigger conditions are now available in all actions. This means you can skip actions if they don't fulfil certain requirements.
The following conditions have been added to the action settings:
- Always execute
- the action will run every time the pipeline is executed
- Execute on change in repository
- the action will be run only if Buddy detects a commit has been pushed to the pipeline's branch. This is useful, for example, if you want to re-deploy the application in the same revision to the server and don't need to compile it again
- Execute on change in repository paths
- the action will be executed only on a change to specific folder in the repository