On December 13 a brand new version of Buddy Enterprise is going to be released.
The update to the standalone, tagged v2.0, will bring a series of new exciting features. It also involves significant changes to pricing plans:
- the free plan will be discontinued - upgrading to v2.0 will activate a monthly trial
- you can still run the current version for free as long as you don't update it
- you can upgrade your instance with the old pricing until the end of the year ($15/user)
The free tier will return to Buddy Enterprise in January allowing you to run open-source projects from public repositories.
If you already bought a license, you can safely upgrade to v2.0 as you will remain on your old pricing plan.
The instant benefits of going Premium:
- Custom domain of your instance
- Own trusted SSL certificate
- Fine-grained permissions (on the free version every user has admin rights)
- 4 concurrent pipelines instead of 1
What's new in Buddy Enterprise v2.0
- Sandboxes: preview websites for every revision, branch & pull request without the need of setting up dev or stage servers
- New integrations: DigitalOcean Spaces, Vultr, Rollbar, Datadog, Honeybadger
- Conditional actions: run actions only on changes to specific paths in the repository to speed up your delivery process
- More to come: LDAP support, executions on tag push, pull request support