You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action uploads your files from a Git / GitHub / Bitbucket repository or Buddy’s pipeline filesystem to Shopify.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s OAuth integration with a Shopify shop. Once it’s set up, it allows to select Shopify theme to deploy to. The action is changeset-based, which means that it only uploads new or changed files between deployments.
Shopify Action Features
- The first execution by default deploys everything from scratch. It's possible to avoid it by providing the Current Revision in the pipeline settings
- If you roll back by selecting a previously deployed revision the action will deploy what is necessary to revert a site to its previous state
- For static and configuration files, which shouldn’t be under Git’s version control, use pipeline filesystem. Once the files are uploaded there, you can use this action to upload them to a server
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and file names
- Input fields: Source Path support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Shopify YAML parameters and Shopify YAML config example
- Buddy's Shopify API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since las execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Shopify
Do more with Shopify
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Shopify with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.