You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
Gitcrypt integration allows to share repositories containing both public and private content allowing to store secrets (e.g. keys or passwords) without a need to lock down entire repository.
How it works
Gitcrypt encrypts your files with attributes defined in the .gitattributes file before pushing them to the selected Git repository, allowing you share a repository with both public and private content.
Gitcrypt lock Integration Features
- Run modes: Force – lock files event if there's uncommited work in the pipeline filesystem; Don't force – the action will fail if the pipeline makes changes in unlocked files
- Input fields support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Gitcrypt lock YAML parameters
- Buddy's Gitcrypt lock API is supported and Gitcrypt lock YAML config example
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution, or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about Gitcrypt lock
Do more with Gitcrypt lock
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Gitcrypt lock with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.