You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
How it works
Buddy launches a Docker container in which it runs ESLint in on source code pulled from the repository to the pipeline filesystem.
ESLint Action Features
- It’s possible to select code style which tells the action code conventions should the source code comply with
- The action can be run in two modes: analyze code or analyze and fix issues automatically. The fixes will be applied only in the source code pulled into the pipeline filesystem, they won’t be pushed to the repository
- It’s possible to select Node version on which ESLint will be run
- If Report warnings and errors are selected, the action will fail a pipeline execution on errors found
- Input fields: ConfigPath supports Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See ESLint YAML parameters and ESLint YAML config example
- Buddy's ESLint API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with ESLint
Buddy allows you to instantly connect ESLint with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.