Datadog Service Check - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This action pushes an event with the status of the build to Datadog, a website monitoring service that helps developers roubleshoot and optimize application performance.
How it works
The action connects with Datadog using an API key and updates your account with the status of the build in the selected pipeline.
Datadog Action Features
- The action allows you to send the pipeline neame to your selected Datadog account
- Status types: OK – added at the end of the pipeline and only sent if all actions finished successfully; WARNING – added in the 'On failure' section of the pipeline and sent only if something goes wrong
- It is possible to add tags within the Datadog panel with information about the workspace and the project hosting the pipeline
- Forwarded status cannot be changed
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Datadog Service Check YAML parameters
- Buddy's Datadog Service Check API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value