You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action signs Android App Bundles, a step required by Google Play Store before publishing the application live. Instead of keeping the keystore credentials in the repository, Buddy stores them safely in the pipeline filesystem.
How it works
The action looks for a bundle in the pipeline filesystem and signs it with a keystore provided in the Settings.
Sign APK Action Features
- Support for keystore password and optional key password
- Support for key alias
- Output directory and APK filename are settable
- Build Tools version is settable
- Input fields: Select the APK, Location, KeystorePassword KeyAlias, OutputDirectory, Output APK Name support environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Sign Bundle YAML parameters
- Buddy's Sign Bundle API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about Sign Bundle
Do more with Sign Bundle
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Sign Bundle with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.