You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action runs Helm.
How it works
This action allows users to build their own Helm chart, push it to the repository, and set it up in a Kubernetes cluster.
Kubernetes Set Image Action Features
- Access to Google Kubernetes Engine, Amazon AKS, Azure AKS, and private K8s clusters
- Authentication Helm chart repositories with dedicated support for Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage
- Preinstalled Helm and Helm plugins in the version of your choice
- Any version of Kubectl is supported including the latest
- Preconfugired access to your K8s cluster with dedicated support for Google Kubernetes Engine, Amazon AKS and Azure AKS
- Input fields: Server, Username, Password, Token support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Run Helm CMDs YAML parameters and Run Helm CMDs YAML config example
- Buddy's Run Helm CMDs API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with Run Helm CMDs
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Run Helm CMDs with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.