Google Cloud Functions - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This action deploys files from the pipeline’s filesystem to Google Cloud Functions, the Google event-driven serverless compute platform.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s OAuth integration with Google Cloud. Once it's set up, it allows for selecting Project and Functions to deploy to. For authentication, the Service Account Key is required.
Google Function Deploy Action Features
- Supported runtimes: Node.js, Python, Go
- It’s possible to provide triggers. A trigger is a declaration that you are interested in a certain event or set of events. Binding a function to a trigger allows you to capture and act on events.
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Google Cloud Functions YAML parameters and Google Cloud Functions YAML config example
- Buddy's Google Cloud Functions API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value