You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action sends a request via TCP and expects a response.
How it works
The action opens a TCP stream socket on the given port, sends a string and expects a response that is specified in the action settings. It tries 3 times to connect before it fails.
TCP Monitoring Action Features
- It’s possible to provide any TCP port on the endpoint
- Input fields: Host, Port, String To Send, String To Expect support Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See TCP YAML parameters and TCP YAML config example
- Buddy's TCP API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with TCP
Buddy allows you to instantly connect TCP with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.