You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
The link validator lets you monitor your website for server and ‘no page found’ errors preventing you from dropping in search engines and increasing your link power and “PageRank” modifier.
How it works
The action lets you monitor your website for 500 and 404 errors upon providing the website address. You can configure whether the action should validate the links on the main page only or the URLs on the pages to which those links are leading as well.
Link Validator Integration Features
- It is possible to specify how thorough you want to scan your website by settings its Depth
- You can exclude certain paths from being scanned by adding them to the Ignored prefixes section
- Input field: Website URL supports Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Link Validator YAML parameters and Link Validator YAML config example
- Buddy's Link Validator API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
More about Link Validatorś
Do more with Link Validator
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Link Validator with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.