You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
Optimize website performance by compressing images before deploying them to the server
How it works
This action compresses selected images without the need of using external libraries and task runners and exports them in the selected directory in the filesystem.
Image Compression Integration Features
- Supported file types:
- You can enter the path to the image in the Source field, or select it manually bo browsing the filesystem
- Only files that have changed since the last deployment are compressed, which allows deployment actions to use changest mechanisms and improve deployment times
- Levels of compression: Low, Medium, High
- Buddy retains file naming and folder structure in the output directory – the relative path to the compressed image will be the same as to the image before the compression
- By default Buddy looks for images recurrently in every subfolder
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Image Compression YAML parameters and Image Compression YAML config example
- Buddy's Image Compression API is supported
More about Image Compression
Do more with Image Compression
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Image Compression with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.