You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action triggers Google Function which is already deployed on the serverless compute platform.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s OAuth integration with Google Cloud. Once it's set up, it allows for selecting Google Function to trigger.
Google Function Trigger Action Features
- It’s possible to provide payload in JSON that will be sent to the triggered function as input
- The payload JSON can be customized with Environment Variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Google Cloud Functions Trigger YAML parameters and Google Cloud Functions Trigger YAML config example
- Buddy's Google Cloud Functions Trigger API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with Google Cloud Functions Trigger
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Google Cloud Functions Trigger with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.