Email - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
Once executed, the action sends email messages to provided recipients (one per line).
How it works
The emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Action Features
- You can fill in the email's subject and body with commit messages and execution ID using Environment Variables
- It’s possible to attach files from the pipeline filesystem, like built mobile apps to a mobile phone
- Input field: Subject supports ENV VARs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Email YAML parameters and Email Notification YAML config example
- Buddy's Email API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action