You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
Once executed, the action sends email messages to provided recipients (one per line).
How it works
The emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Action Features
- You can fill in the email's subject and body with commit messages and execution ID using Environment Variables
- It’s possible to attach files from the pipeline filesystem, like built mobile apps to a mobile phone
- Input field: Subject supports ENV VARs
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Email YAML parameters and Email Notification YAML config example
- Buddy's Email API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
Do more with Email
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Email with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.