Azure Storage - Features, integrations, alternatives & more
What it does
This action uploads your files from the Git repository or the pipeline filesystem to an Azure Cloud Storage Bucket.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s dedicated integration with Microsoft's Azure account after entering App ID, Tenant ID and scope. Once set, the action The action is changeset-based, it means that it only uploads new or changed files between deployments.
- Set Cache control and Expires date for uploaded files
- Skip Content-Type setting: the action sets MIME types (IANA media types) by default. It can be turned off using this setting
- Upload files with Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS) option
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and file names
- Support for online browsing of bucket to select target path to deploy to
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Azure Storage YAML parameters and Azure Storage YAML config example
- Buddy's Azure Storage API is supported