- Quick Adds in Search: type
afor quick suggestions on adding new items in the search input (pipelines, users, branches, etc.)
- [REST API] When adding/editing webhooks, you now provide the
namelist of projects instead of numerical ID's
- Markdown files are now fully rendered in the Code editor
- From now on if the action is stopped by timeout it will be marked as 'failed'
- Docker has been upgraded to v20.10.8
- You can now cancel pipeline executions on the Activity screen
- Pipeline grouping is now saved per project for each user
- Fixed a bug with
Repository does not exist or may require 'docker login'in build actions
- Fixed a bug with the Download from FTP action throwing errors despite correct server credentials
- Fixed a bug with pulling images not working for build actions in which the image/tag was defined with an ENV VAR and the flag 'Pull image on every execution' was turned off
The wait is finally over: iOS builds are here! After a few weeks of closed testing with selected early-adopters, we are now ready to officially open the beta to everyone who showed their interest by signing up.
Due to a large number of sign-ups, we are going to activate the iOS feature in weekly tiers. If you're interested in joining the party, leave a message on our live-chat down below or drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once activated, you will find a new iOS category in the action roster.
Pipelines are the heart of Buddy. They let developers streamline software delivery, from running tests on your commits, to deployments, website monitoring, backups, and more. A single project (repository) in Buddy can have an unlimited number of pipelines, which means you can seamlessly create a delivery pipeline for each dev environment. Some of our users have hundreds or pipelines in a single project!
However, with the numbers or pipelines increasing, it was getting hard to manage them. Until now, the only way to facilitate that was to use pipeline folders. With this week's release, we deliver a new functionality that will help you cope with that: pipeline grouping.
- Pipelines can now be grouped by branch, branch prefix, status, trigger mode, or pipeline prefix
- Improved webhook parsing in custom repositories
- [Sign Android APK] Added ENV VAR support in the Keystore password field
- Fixed a bug with fetching synchronized repositories using if the submodule authorization was set to ENV VAR
- [Web monitoring] Added support for variables in headers
- Fixed a bug with incorrect setting of
Action that built the Docker imageupon cloning Push/Run Docker image actions
- Fixed a bug with pipeline termination not working correctly on some occasions
- Fixed a bug with GUI configuration for ENV VARs not working if the pipeline has been imported with variables queued executions failing when run for subsequent revisions in the project
- Fixed a bug with incorrect log output for builds that crashed with 'Container exited with status code other than 0' error message
- Added URL's for pipeline and project folders
- [Run next pipeline] The action no longer fails with
Branch does not existerror if the selected branch does not exist in the target pipeline. Instead, it selects the default branch for that pipeline
- [Copy files] Added option 'Delete extraneous files' from the receiving side (ones that aren't on the sending side)
- [YAML] From now on ENV VARs in a pipeline/action can be defined either in GUI or in YAML (mode cannot be mixed). For example, if a user defines an ENV VAR for a pipeline in YAML, it will no longer be possible to define the variables in the application's GUI. NOTE: Variables added via YAML will always overwrite all variables added via the GUI
- Fixed a bug with queued executions failing when run for subsequent revisions in the project
- Fixed a bug with ENV VAR suggestion not working in the Find & Replace action
- Minor changes on the pipelines list view
- [On-premises] Added the option to set the API request limit
- Fixed a bug with an error appearing occasionally during the workspace owner change
- Fixed a bug with the integrations from git hosting provider not being shown in the Integrations tab when the option to display integrations used in a given project was selected