You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action deploys to AWS Lambda.
How it works
The action uses Buddy’s dedicated integration with an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account. Once it's set up, it allows for selecting Account and Function to deploy to. It ZIPs provided path from the pipeline’s filesystem, deploys it to Amazon S3 and requests update-function-code method. Check a list of AWS policies required by this integration.
AWS Lambda Action Features
- It’s possible to exclude paths and file types from transfer using patterns, specific directories and file names.
- Input fields: Source Path supports Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See AWS Lambda Deploy YAML parameters and AWS Lambda Deploy YAML config example
- Buddy's AWS Lambda Deploy API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- Error handling: you can either stop the execution, mark action and pipeline as failed or proceed the execution, mark action as warning and jump to the next action
More about AWS Lambda Deploy
Do more with AWS Lambda Deploy
Buddy allows you to instantly connect AWS Lambda Deploy with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.