You use lots of tools to get web & app development done. Buddy creates more time in your day by helping you automate those tools.
What it does
This action updates the image of a container in a selected Kubernetes deployment. In case the commands exit with an error, the action fails.
How it works
The action executes
kubectl set image against a K8s cluster. It means that it updates a container in a K8s deployment and waits until it finishes the rolling update. In case of an error or timeout (90 minutes) it fails.
Kubernetes Set Image Action Features
- Supported clusters: private, Google Kubernetes Engine, Amazon EKS and Azure AKS
- Supported authentication modes: Basic, Token, Client Certificates & Service Account
- Image setting options: image name and image tag
- There are different Record modes supported: Update the existing annotation value only if one already exists, Record the command and Don’t record the command
- Any version of Kubectl is supported including the latest
- Input fields:
ImageTagsupport Environment variables
- The action can be configured in YAML mode. See Set Kubernetes Image YAML parameters and Set Kubernetes Image YAML config example
- Buddy's Set Kubernetes Image API is supported
- The action supports conditional execution: it can be run on each execution, only if there are changes in the repository or specific paths since last execution or if an environment variable has a specific value
- API token
Do more with Set Kubernetes Image
Buddy allows you to instantly connect Set Kubernetes Image with 100+ actions to automate your development and build better apps faster.