March 15, 2022
- [Buddy v2.0] New Queue tab with a view of ongoing and queued pipeline executions in the workspace. Pipelines to which the user has no access are now blurred.
- You can now group sandboxes in a similar manner to pipeline grouping
- Auto-retry in actions has been optimized for better usability
- Changesets in trigger conditions are now counted from the last successful pipeline execution (pipelines) and the last successful action execution (actions)
- Git access over HTTPS has been permanently disabled for workspaces with 2FA required
- [Generate integration variables] Added support for Google Play Store and integration
- Compare changes has been optimized for better performance
- Fixed a bug with atomic deployment setup failing if the pipeline contained
- Fixed a bug with pipeline history not registering new events in pipelines configured in YAML
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.