March 2, 2021
Buddy v2.3.102 (02-03-2021)
- Improved error display in [SSH] and [SFTP] actions
- When in a project, clicking Integrations → In this Project will display the integrations with the permission scope restricted to this project alongside all other integrations used in this project
- Fixed a bug with attachments not working in the [HTTP POST] action if the pipeline had no filesystem attached
- Fixed a bug with incorrect pipeline status (
completed) being sent to GitHub and Bitbucket whenever the pipeline stopped at the
waiting for approvalor
waiting for paramsstep.
- Fixed a bug with pipelines run on push crashing without logs if the execution message template was filled
- Fixed a bug with the [Helm] action not working if the private repository authorization was set to Google Storage
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.