Who is this webinar for:
Regardless if your experience with Git, this webinar will help you sort out your knowledge, select a Git workflow that matches your needs, and automate delivery by properly introducing CI/CD.
Learn how to cut down on the costs and deliver more software faster by optimizing your tools and processes.
With version control being the centerpiece of CI/CD, getting the most out of Git is essential to getting the most of your tools.
What you're going to learn:
- Manage different Git workflows: Gitflow, GitHub Flow, trunk-based development
- Automate work with branches, tags, pull requests, and forks
- Manage security in repository and delivery processes
- Use automation to save time on repeatable tasks
- Reduce stress by minimizing the risk of errors
- Secure work with branch protection
- The basics and good practices of CI/CD