December 8, 2022
New Data Center: Stockholm, Europe
We're excited to announce that Buddy cloud is now available from the European region! Hosted in Amazon AWS facilities in Stockholm, Sweden, the new data center will allow our users to maintain high operation speeds at lower latency and deliver websites and applications faster than ever.
Stockholm, the Venice of the North. Source: WallpaperAccess
The new location is especially important for companies whose policies forbid storing data overseas, who are now welcome to take advantage of the benefits of Continuous Integration and Deployment without resorting to on-premises installations.
Security wise, the new center offers exactly the same rigid scope of protection as our original center in Ohio, USA. This includes secure-by-design architecture, continuous risk assessments performed by SecurityMetrics, and other countermeasures covered on our security page, all in full compliance with the requirements of the SOC 2 Type II certification.
- The EU data center is the default choice for users registering from the European & African region.
- You can change the preferred location during the registration.
- It is not possible to switch regions of existing workspaces.
- Invoices for workspaces registered in the EU region are settled in Euro.
- The price list for EU remains the same, but the currency is EUR (e.g. €29/mo. for the PRO plan).
Workspace registration screen with region selection
Customer Success Manager