May 16, 2019
Automated website and app testing with Ghost Inspector integration
Ghost Inspector is a tool for automated testing and monitoring of your website or application. Ghost Inspector runs the tests in a browser to mimic the user experience and ensure that everything is running as it should.
The configuration is very easy and requires getting the Ghost Inspector API key from your account:
- Log in to your Ghost Inspector account
- Go to the account Settings and copy the API key:
Dashboard > User Account
When you're done, go to your project on Buddy and open the pipeline with the deployment that you want to test.
Click the + button after the deployment action and select Ghost Inspector from the monitoring section:
App monitoring actions
- Name the integration and paste the Ghost Inspector API key into the API token field:
Adding Ghost Inspector integration
- Select your Ghost Inspector account, test suite folder, and the test suite that you want to run:
Ghost Inspector configuration
- Click Add this action to finish the configuration.
Congratulations! From now on, Buddy will trigger Ghost Inspector tests after each execution.
Click here for the full list of parameters that you can run your tests with.
If you need to fine-tune your settings, you can do it in the Options tab:
Ghost Inspector action options
Buddy is 100% customer-driven. If there’s a feature or integration you miss, let us know in the comments below or directly at email@example.com.
Customer Success Manager