November 3, 2016
- Environment variables for projects and pipelines
- We've improved a couple of things in the recently released pipeline statistics, like chart roundings
- The search engine has been optimized which resulted in some serious performance boost (yay!)
- From now on the cache of the filesystem is cleared only once at the beginning of the execution, not before every build action
- Cloning pipelines and actions is now easier
- Working directory in SSH and Heroku actions has been moved from 'More options'
- Disabled StrickHostKeyChecking for remotes added in the Git Push action
- The default image for custom builds is now Ubuntu 16.04
- Fixed logs display for an execution in progress
- In the recent time DockerHub recorded some downtime (don't worry, DockerHub, it happens to the best) which generated errors in the service. The errors are now served and described.
Customer Success Manager
A story-teller and conversation-lover, Alexander decided to invest his skills to help his friends at Buddy transform the cold language of patch notes into exciting narratives. Also: an avid gamer, hip-hop DJ, Liverpool FC fan, absentminded husband, and the father of two.